Last Revised: March 2021
- Types Of Information We Collect.
- Use And Processing Of Information
- Sharing Of Information.
- Your Choices.
- How We Protect Personal Information
- Contact Information
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
This link provides examples of the type of information that we collect from you and how we use that information. In addition to the information that we collect from you directly, we may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties, business partners, our affiliates, or publicly available sources. For example, if you submit a job application, or become an employee, we may conduct a background check. LOHLA SPORT is not a data broker, and does not sell your contact information to third parties.
USE AND PROCESSING OF INFORMATION
In addition to the purposes and uses described above, we use information in the following ways:
- To identify you when you visit our website.
- To provide products and services or to process returns.
- To provide you with catalogs.
- To send you text messages and push notifications.
- To improve our services and product offerings.
- To streamline the checkout process.
- To conduct analytics.
- To respond to inquiries related to support, employment opportunities, or other requests.
- To send marketing and promotional materials, including information relating to our products, services, sales, or promotions.
- For internal administrative purposes, as well as to manage our relationships.
Although the sections above describe our primary purpose in collecting your information, in many situations we have more than one purpose. For example, if you complete an online purchase we may collect your information to perform our contract with you, but we also collect your information as we have a legitimate interest in maintaining your information after your transaction is complete so that we can quickly and easily respond to any questions about your order. As a result, our collection and processing of your information is based in different contexts upon your consent, our need to perform a contract, our obligations under law, and/or our legitimate interest in conducting our business.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
In addition to the specific situations discussed elsewhere in this policy, we disclose information in the following situations:
1. Public. Some of our website or social media channels may provide the opportunity to post comments, or reviews, in a public forum. If you decide to submit information on these pages, that information may be publicly available.
3. Service Providers. We share your information with service providers. Among other things service providers may help us to administer our website, conduct surveys, provide technical support, process payments, and assist in the fulfillment of orders.
You can make the following choices regarding your personal information:
1. Deletion Of Your Personal Information.Typically we retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. You may, however, request information about how long we keep a specific type of information, or request that we delete your personal information by contacting us at email@example.com. If required by law we will grant a request to delete information, but you should note that in many situations we must keep your personal information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, or for another one of our business purposes.
2. Promotional Emails. You may choose to provide us with your email address for the purpose of allowing us to send free newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials to you, as well as targeted offers from third parties. You can stop receiving promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in e-mails that you receive. If you decide not to receive promotional emails, we may still send you service related communications.
3. Revocation Of Consent.. If you revoke your consent for the processing of personal information then we may no longer be able to provide you services. In some cases, we may limit or deny your request to revoke consent if the law permits or requires us to do so, or if we are unable to adequately verify your identity. You may revoke consent to processing (where such processing is based upon consent) by contacting us at the address described below.
Please address written requests and questions about your rights to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that, as required by law, we will require you to prove your identity. We may conduct an identity verification by phone call or email.
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. In the event that we are required by law to inform you of a breach to your personal information we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law. Some of our websites permit you to create an account. When you do you will be prompted to create a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you are responsible for any access to or use of your account by someone else that has obtained your password, whether or not such access or use has been authorized by you. You should notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account.
A cookie is a small file placed onto your device that enables a variety of features and functionality. Cookies also enable you to easily share content and help us serve relevant ads to you. Cookies can do this because websites can read and write them, enabling websites to recognize you and remember important information that will make your use of a website more convenient (for example by remembering preference settings). We place cookies when you visit our websites or use certain mobile applications. Any web browser visiting these sites will receive cookies from us. We use a variety of cookie types including:
- Preference Cookies.Preference cookies collect information about your choices and preferences, and allow us to remember language or other local settings and customize the websites accordingly.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies.Strictly necessary cookies are necessary for the website to work and to enable you to move around it and to use its features. Without these cookies, websites will not perform as intended and we may not be able to provide our website or certain services or features you request.
- Social Plug-in Tracking Cookies.Such cookies are used to track members [and non-members] of social media networks for market research analytics, and product development.
- Analytics Cookies.Analytics cookies collect information about your use of the websites, and enable us to improve the way they work. For example, analytics cookies show us which are the most frequently visited pages on a website, help us record any difficulties you have with a website, and show us whether our advertising is effective or not. This allows us to see the overall patterns of usage, rather than the usage of a single person.
- Advertising Cookies.Advertising cookies are used for marketing purposes. This is discussed below in greater detail.
- Affiliate Cookies.Some of our websites may contain promotional links to other companies’ sites. If you follow one of these links or interact with that other site, a cookie is used to tell the other site that you came from one of our websites. That other site may then pay us a small amount for the successful referral. For more information, see the Internet Advertising Bureaus guide about how affiliate marketing works.
Cookies and other ad technology such as beacons, pixels, and tags help us serve relevant ads to you more effectively. They also help us provide aggregated auditing, research, and reporting for advertisers, understand and improve our service, and know when content has been shown to you. We may use third party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may employ cookies and clear GIFs to measure advertising effectiveness. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of these third party advertising companies if you have any concerns. Note: Because your web browser may request advertisements and beacons directly from third party ad network servers, these networks can view, edit, or set third party cookies, just as if you had requested a web page from their site. Ads served by us may also set third party cookies.
The following additional information relates to our privacy practices:
- Third Party Applications/Websites. We have no control over the privacy practices of websites or applications that we do not own.
If you have any questions, comments, or complaints concerning our privacy practices please contact us at the appropriate address below. We will attempt to respond to your requests and to provide you with additional privacy-related information.
LOHLA SPORT, LLC
31356 Via Colinas #112
Westlake Village, CA 91362